If you have a project and/or a service of ours that you need to be quoted, please gather the following information and let us get you a quote. The more complete you can make the information requested, the better we can quote your project (and in a more timely fashion).
1. A brief description of your project, existing product, new product introduction (NPI), any prototypes which have been built (or the ideal look you are initially looking for as a prototype), photos of the project that may have been built by a previous manufacturer, simple board assembly or box build, or something in between.
2. Complete set of Gerber Files which describes the construction of the bare board. The Gerber Files will describe the material for the boards, whether simple FR4, or metal clad, the board dimensions, the copper coating, i.e. finish, specifications about the mask, color, etc., specification of board testing and what provision will you have for testing, a functional test set or some other means of testing. (all of which if available)
3. A complete Bill of Materials often referred to as the BOM. It should include the quantity of each part, each part’s description, i.e. resistor, capacitor, and the value, tolerance, temperature range, etc, manufacturer’s precise and complete part number, any special pricing considerations that you may have worked out with your component suppliers, based on your expected annual usage that we might take advantage of on your behalf. (all of which if available)
4. If box build, do you have a complete set of drawings for the product, i.e. all CAD drawings that we must use to get quotes for metal or plastics, etc.
5. Your best estimate of annual and lifetime usage. What annual quantities should we quote and what will be the minimum release? Which of the following quantities do you expect for annual and for each release?
- Less than 100
- More than 100 but less than 500
- More than 500 but less than 1,000
- More than 1,000 but less than 10,000
- Greater than 10,000
6. Will you require a Kanban shipping schedule? We offer and have experience setting up Kanbans for clients.
7. What is your target price for your assembly?
Once you have your data together, you may print this page, answer the questions and upload the document to us or you may copy and paste everything into our form below, along with the requested data, i.e. Gerber files, CAD Drawings, BOM, photos, etc.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM TO COMPLETE THE RFQ INCLUDING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE FROM THE LIST ABOVE THANK YOU
**ANYTHING MARKED WITH [*] IS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT RFQ**
Samples Provided:* Yes No
Agency Approval Required:* Yes No
Share Customer Info With Vendor:* Yes No
Special Confidentiality Requirements:* Yes No
DFM Required:* Yes No
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM & REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
ISO 9001:2008:* Yes No
ISO 13485:2003:* Yes No
FDA 21CFR820:* Yes No
TS16949:* Yes No
FDA Class:* Class I Class II N/A
UL:* Yes No
PLASTIC PARTS / PLASTIC ASSEMBLIES:
3D Files:* (Solidworks, PRO-E, Autocad, IGES) Yes No
Material Requirements Provided:* Yes No
Regrind Allowed:* Yes No
Assembly Instructions Provided:* Yes No
Purchased Parts:* Yes No
BOM Provided:* Yes No
Artwork Files:* Yes No
PPAP Samples:* Yes No
Tool Test Samples:* Yes No
Tool Transfer:* Yes No
PCBA, ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLIES, TURNKEY ASSEMBLIES:
BOM Provided:* Yes No
Gerber Files for PCB's:* Yes No
Testing Requirements Provided:* Yes No
Assembly Drawings / Instructions:* Yes No
OTHER QUOTING INFORMATION
You Can Also Upload Zip Files Per Categorys of RFQ Applications (Preferred)
File Slot 1
File Slot 2
File Slot 3
File Slot 4
File Slot 5