If you have a project and/or a service of ours that you need to be quoted, please gather the following information and let us get you a quote. The more complete you can make the information requested, the better we can quote your project (and in a more timely fashion).
1. A brief description of your project, existing product, new product introduction (NPI), any prototypes which have been built (or the ideal look you are initially looking for as a prototype), photos of the project that may have been built by a previous manufacturer, simple board assembly or box build, or something in between.
2. Complete set of Gerber Files which describes the construction of the bare board. The Gerber Files will describe the material for the boards, whether simple FR4, or metal clad, the board dimensions, the copper coating, i.e. finish, specifications about the mask, color, etc., specification of board testing and what provision will you have for testing, a functional test set or some other means of testing. (all of which if available)
3. A complete Bill of Materials often referred to as the BOM. It should include the quantity of each part, each part’s description, i.e. resistor, capacitor, and the value, tolerance, temperature range, etc, manufacturer’s precise and complete part number, any special pricing considerations that you may have worked out with your component suppliers, based on your expected annual usage that we might take advantage of on your behalf. (all of which if available)
4. If box build, do you have a complete set of drawings for the product, i.e. all CAD drawings that we must use to get quotes for metal or plastics, etc.
5. Your best estimate of annual and lifetime usage. What annual quantities should we quote and what will be the minimum release? Which of the following quantities do you expect for annual and for each release?
- Less than 100
- More than 100 but less than 500
- More than 500 but less than 1,000
- More than 1,000 but less than 10,000
- Greater than 10,000
6. Will you require a Kanban shipping schedule? We offer and have experience setting up Kanbans for clients.
7. What is your target price for your assembly?
Once you have your data together, you may print this page, answer the questions and upload the document to us or you may copy and paste everything into our form below, along with the requested data, i.e. Gerber files, CAD Drawings, BOM, photos, etc.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM TO COMPLETE THE RFQ INCLUDING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE FROM THE LIST ABOVE THANK YOU
**ANYTHING MARKED WITH [*] IS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT RFQ**
Samples Provided:* YesNo
Agency Approval Required:* YesNo
Share Customer Info With Vendor:* YesNo
Special Confidentiality Requirements:* YesNo
DFM Required:* YesNo
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM & REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
ISO 9001:2008:* YesNo
ISO 13485:2003:* YesNo
FDA 21CFR820:* YesNo
FDA Class:* Class IClass IIN/A
PLASTIC PARTS / PLASTIC ASSEMBLIES:
3D Files:* (Solidworks, PRO-E, Autocad, IGES) YesNo
Material Requirements Provided:* YesNo
Regrind Allowed:* YesNo
Assembly Instructions Provided:* YesNo
Purchased Parts:* YesNo
BOM Provided:* YesNo
Artwork Files:* YesNo
PPAP Samples:* YesNo
Tool Test Samples:* YesNo
Tool Transfer:* YesNo
PCBA, ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLIES, TURNKEY ASSEMBLIES:
BOM Provided:* YesNo
Gerber Files for PCB's:* YesNo
Testing Requirements Provided:* YesNo
Assembly Drawings / Instructions:* YesNo
OTHER QUOTING INFORMATION
You Can Also Upload Zip Files Per Categorys of RFQ Applications (Preferred)
File Slot 1
File Slot 2
File Slot 3
File Slot 4