Through strict documentation and procedures, Eastek maintains a formalized control process that ensures every product’s quality through every step of the process. By separating our quality system into three distinct processes applicable to different parts of our operations, we can ensure that redundancies in quality assurance will ensure defect-free products. Each process is documented, standardized, and frequently reviewed for effectiveness, conformance, and improvement opportunities.
Incoming Quality Control (IQC)
It is the job of the IQC process to control suppliers, verify incoming materials, and handle quality problems before assembly starts.
Specific tasks of IQC include:
- Perform approved vendor list check
- Evaluate supplier quality records
- Perform sampling and inspection of incoming materials
- Monitor Quality Control of inspected properties and alert engineering staff of deviations
- Continuous enhancement of the IQC process
In-Process Quality Control (IPQC)
Our IPQC process controls the assembly and testing process, to both decrease the occurrence of defects, and to document how occurred defects should be handled.
Specific tasks of IPQC include:
- Perform inspections on assembled and in-process materials according to IPC-A-610 and customer standards
- Conduct inspections in assembly processes
- Ensure the conformance of process setup
- Utilize statistical control techniques and watch for significant deviations
- Perform in-process audits to ensure processes are up to standard, and to identify factors needing improvement
Outgoing Quality Assurance (OQA)
Our OQA is the last process before products ship to customers, and it is vital to ensure our shipment is defect-free. Numerous redundancies with IQC and IPQC are performed to ensure the validity of previous processes.
Specific tasks of OQA include:
- Perform visual and functional inspection
- Apply sampling-based or 100% inspection
- Conduct reliability testing
- Submit failure analysis reports and alert engineering staff
Eastek Credentials and Capabilities
- China, Malaysia, and Mexico manufacturing
- ISO9001:2015 Certification
- ISO13485:2016 Certification
- FDA QSR Medical Device Compliance
- RoHS – Compliant Manufacturing Processes
- Oracle 11iERP System
- OHSAS18001 Certification
- Green Initiatives and ISO14001 Certification
- Expertise in Meeting UL/CE Requirements
Eastek Quality Control
- Personal visits to suppliers to ensure quality standards
- On-site to ensure parts meet quality standards in-house manufacturing processes control
- Visit our reliable network of suppliers
- On-site inspection of raw materials to RoHS
- Internal audits monitor facilities
- All requirements specified in writing
- Any changes are made through a secure approval process
- Engineering Change Order process provides documentation to track changes
Eastek Access Gives you Quality Control
Key clients have utilized Eastek Access, our low-risk, efficient, cost-effective solution to establishing a company-owned manufacturing program in China.
Eastek Access provides a “factory within a factory,” enabling our customers to set up their own operation in less than six months – all within our manufacturing facility in southern China. The customer then manages this operation within the Eastek campus, laying the groundwork to create its own independent manufacturing base in China. This service helps ensure that the products produced in China, under your direction, are of the highest quality by using Eastek’s quality systems and manufacturing investments.