The Best of Both Worlds in U.S. and China Manufacturing
For quick turn, prototype, and smaller volume production, Eastek ACT (Automated Circuit Technology) in Menomonee Falls, WI (near Milwaukee), delivers proven performance right here in the U.S. For less urgent, larger volume production, Eastek Dongguan in China is the first choice.
Eastek assembles printed circuit boards according to:
- IPC610E Class II standards
- Lean manufacturing methodology,
- Total quality measurement standards.
Separate manufacturing lines are dedicated to RoHS compliant and non-RoHS assembly processes.
PCBA is part of the fully customizable Eastek Single Source Solution.
Eastek PCBA Manufacturing Capabilities
- Surface Mount Line (SMT placement to 0201)
- BGA (Up to 508 x 457 mm)
- Through hole (manual and automated)
- Burn0in capabilities, thermal and life cycle
- Conformal coating (manual and automated)
- Ionization level testing
- Radio Frequency (RF), In Circuit Testing (ICT), Functional, & ATE Testing
- Aqueous PCBA cleaning
- FDA QSR compliant process validation and DHRs with full component traceability
The Highest PCBA Standards
Our PCBA manufacturing process is a key element of our industry-leading, fully customizable Eastek Edge manufacturing solution. We offer a complete catalog of PCBA manufacturing solutions including design, sourcing, production and logistics, all combined with the benefits of low-cost country presence and support in your language and time zone.